GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED
1. Raising teenagers is like nailing JELLO to a tree.
2. There is always a lot to be thankful for if you take
time to look for it. For example, I am sitting here thinking
how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
3. One reason to smile is that every seven minutes of
every day, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.
4. The best way to keep kids at home is to make the home
a pleasant atmosphere and let the air out of their tires.
5. Car sickness is the feeling you get when the monthly
car payment is due.
6. Families are like fudge .. mostly sweet with a few nuts.
7. Laughing helps. It's like jogging on the inside.
8. Your mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
9. If you can remain calm, you just don't have all the
10. You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie
your shoes and wonder what else you can do while you're